[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Practice today is still ON

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 10:14:05 EDT 2010

Greetings youth fighters and parents.
Although it's raining a bit, as long as the sprinkles don't change to torrents, BMDL youth fighter practice is still happening this afternoon.
I have a brand new loaner helmet size LARGE courtesy of the barony treasury. I also have a barrier courtesy of the Kingdom Youth Marshall, Mistress Jenna. For those of you who have never fought over a barrier, it's a very period technique for tournament fighting that is useful for learning point control. We'll set it up and give it a try at the next few practices and may put it to use at future tourneys in the barony,.

I hope to see you there this afternoon!
Arianna