[SCA-BMDL] A&S Display at BMDL Twelfthnight

Jennifer.Strobel at BNYMellon.com Jennifer.Strobel at BNYMellon.com
Fri Sep 10 13:32:17 EDT 2010

To the populace of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands does Odriana
vander Brugghe bid greetings.

I wanted to give plenty of notice about the A&S Display at BMDL
Twelfthnight that will be held on 15 January 2011 so that everyone had
time to prepare.

There are two opportunities for the artisans and scientists of the Barony
to participate in the display:

All gentles are invited to display their most recent work and their first
or, if that's not available, the earliest work that they have.  This is
similar to the display that has been done at Ice Dragon.  This type of
display has served as inspiration for a great many people as it's so easy
to forget that the intensely skilled artisans and scientists whose work
you see now started somewhere.
There will also be display space for people to show off what they are
currently working on.  This can be anything from a newly completed item to
the next project in your queue.

If you have any questions about the A&S Display, please feel free to
contact me either via email at jenn.strobel at gmail.com or via phone at
412.486.0566 (calls between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. only, please).

Written this tenth day of September in the year two-thousand and ten at
the convergence of the Three Rivers, in the centre of the most remarkable
Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, in the third year of the reign of
the Boy Mayor, Luke.

OVB

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.