[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt - Lost and Found - 2nd E-mail

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 08:09:34 EDT 2010

Greeting Good Gentles;

A treasure trove of items were left at the end of the event Saturday, and we haven't had any response on these items.

1) A black duffel bags containing wooden feast gear among other items.

2) A flash drive belonging to someone (Likely an officer) from Endless Hills

3) an aluminum mug with a clear bottom

4) an aluminum mug with a clear bottom with the initial SM etched into it.

5) a Pink and White Archers Tassel

6) a small pair of orange handle sewing scissors.

7) a blue child hoodie sweatshirt (size XS 4/5)

If any of these items belong to you, Please e-mail me and we will make arrangements to return them.

In Service,

Liam

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII