[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thank Yous

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 26 20:52:21 EDT 2010

Greetings Unto the Good Gentles of this Fine Barony!  We enjoyed a beautiful day at Agincourt, and we were impressed that the event staff provided yet another excellent event within this Barony.
Our thanks go to many who assisted us that day, but we recognize specifically:
Pavel, our Herald
Margery (formerly known as Catriona) our retainer for court
Arianna and Ceindrich who organized and marshalled our Youth Championships
Those unseen gentles who helped set up and pack up our Thrones
Aibell who provided leatherworking for our children, entertaining them and many others
The Debatable Choir who melodiously sang us into court
Kieran and Thomas who trumpeted a fanfare before court
Without help such as this, we could not represent the Barony as well and we are always grateful to those who give their time and effort for us.
We hope to see many of you at the Sewing Circle this Saturday, Washington Blvd practice this Sunday, and then our house for the Barony meeting Sunday November 7th!

In Service,

Byron and Ariella