[SCA-BMDL] A Quick Few Questions

Tyler Borgoyne tsb5137 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 01:12:12 EDT 2010

Greetings!

For a class in college at Penn State New Kensington, I was assigned a paper
based on a group i am involved in.  This paper is about the people that also
participate in the group, as well as the group as a whole. I decided to do
my paper on the SCA, as there are many members and activities to write
about.  To aid me in this kind of research, I have prepared a very short
questionnaire that I would kindly ask you to answer if you wouldn't mind.

This is completely optional. No names will be mentioned at all in my paper.
You do not have to answer any question you don't want to, simply skip it.

   1. Are you male or female?
   2. What age group are you in? [under 18][18-29][30-39][40-49][50-59][60+]
   3. How did you first learn of the SCA?
   4. What made you join?
   5. What kind of activities are you involved in in the SCA?
   6. Other than weekly events, do you attend special events, like Pennsic
   and others?
   7. What is your favorite part about the SCA?
   8. Do you have any friends or family that are involved as well?
   9. Has participation in SCA events effected your views on modern life?

Please email responses directly to my personal email at tsb5137 at psu.edu

As stated, no names will be mentioned in my paper, and you can opt to not
answer certain questions if you don't want to.

I humbly thank all of you that take the time to answer these few questions,
and also to all that read this as well.

Many thanks,
Tyler Borgoyne