[SCA-BMDL] Medieval Science, Medicine and Magic at Pitt, Feb-Mar 2011 (FREE)

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:48:32 EST 2010

Hello!  I received the email below today that I thought might be of interest to you.

The University of Pittsburgh is hosting Sylvia Pamboukian, Ph.D, on March 15, 2011.  She'll be talking about Medieval Science, Medicine and Magic.  The is another talk on Feb 22 that sounds interesting, too (see below).  Both are an hour long and begin at 6pm.

This is in conjunction with a special traveling exhibit from the National Library of Medicine entitled The World of Harry Potter: Medieval Science, Medicine and Magic.

The exhibit and talks are not being held in conjunction with the SCA, but they are within our scope.  Feel free to forward to interested parties.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale, BMDL