[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting Wednesday 8pm, CMU, Porter Hall A19

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:31:48 EST 2010

Hello there!

BMDL Officers' Meeting will be on Wednesday, December 1st, at 8pm on CMU's campus in Porter Hall A19. This is the business meeting for the officers but, as always, it is open to the populace. The building locks the doors at 8pm, so come a little bit early, or make sure you have my cell phone number handy.

Agenda will include officers' reports, voting on the officers whose terms are up, some extra budget items, an election update, event bids if any, and any other business that arises.

Let me know if you have any questions, or need directions or my cell phone number.

In Levitate et Caritate
~Hilda, Seneschale