[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - TOMORROW - Pigments to Paint

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:50:20 EST 2010

The Wednesday Scriptorium will be tomorrow at 6:30 p.m. at my home in
Hampton Township.   There will be a class by Mistress Kris Gilibari,
who will teach us how to turn pigments (powdered) into paint.  I will
have scrap paper for everyone to use, but you will need to bring your
own paintbrushes.

If you would like to come, please contact me at 412.606.1544 (my
mobile phone) and I can give you directions to the house.

The next scriptorium, 1 December, will be a History of Calligraphy
class taught by THL Cadell blaidd du.

I'm looking forward to seeing people there :-)

Odriana

--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."