[SCA-BMDL] OT: Storytelling Show Saturday 11/20

Edmund LoPresti edlopresti at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 16 13:39:40 EST 2010

Greetings!  This Saturday in McKees Rocks the Pittsburgh-area non-SCA storytelling guild will be holding our annual concert, Tellabration.  For what its worth in making this slightly less off-topic, my entry in the concert will be a re-telling of a period story.  Brion Enkazi will also be performing, along with several excellent non-SCA storytellers.

The show will be Saturday 11/20 at 7 PM at the Father Ryan Arts Center, 420 Chartiers Ave., McKees Rocks. Tickets are $14 general admission and $10 for students and seniors. Program is recommended for children ages 8 and older.  More information is available at http://www.storyswap.org/tellabration.html or feel free to contact me (edlopresti at earthlink.net).

Ciao,
Edmundo da Monreale