[SCA-BMDL] So here they are! Winter Challenge Results

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 08:27:28 EST 2010

>From the Captain of Archers,

The results of the Barony's first weekend to participate in the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge has been posted!

http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

Thanks to our friends who came in from Ballachlagan and our youth archers, we were able to post 12 rounds. Special thanks to Lord Ruland for helping with marshaling the line. Note also that our friends from the Barony of Delftwood posted 8 rounds! Thank you, Baron Edward.

We will return to the Washington Boulevard practice site for the next two weekends (November 14 and 21) get a few more rounds in before we shut down the outdoor site for the season. After that we will join the archers of Steltonwald at their Beaver Valley Archery Club indoor site until spring. See their site or talk to Lady Muirgheal inghen Dubhghaill for further information.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium