[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 8 22:37:59 EST 2010

What fun we had at the Barony meeting this weekend!  As Liam noted, the traffic was brutal for us, but it was worth the trip.

We wanted to thank Hilda for organizing PIE.  Next year, PIE moves to the great hall, with more tables, for sure.

Our thanks also go to Cadell, for bringing pumpkins, and to Marcus, for removing pumpkins.  PUMPKIN BARRAGE!!!!

Urho didn't get a moment to catch his breath, with record-setting Gwyntarian Challenge participation and plenty of new-comers as well.

Arianna and Ceindrich had 8 fighters, and kept them occupied with weapon-making when the fighting was over.

And we thank all the marshalls who helped others to play, on the thrown weapons range, the heavy field, and the fencing field.

Yours,

Byron and Ariella