[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - TONIGHT!

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:11:07 EDT 2010

I apologize for the late reminder.

Tonight at 6:30 p.m. at my home in Hampton Township is the usual
Wednesday Scriptorium.  If you need directions or would like more
information, please contact me at 412.486.0566.

In two weeks, we will be hosting Mistress Kris Gilibari, who will be
teaching her "from pigment to paint" class.  More details to follow.
Also, for other classes that are coming up in the next few months,
please go to the BMDL online calendar at
http://www.debatablelands.org/calendar.html.

Regards,

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."