[SCA-BMDL] A&S WARS/ ETC

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 11:10:52 EDT 2010

The Children of BMDL would like to thank Hilda for thinking of such a special and fun event!  We had a blast!

The Children would also like to thank our very special team! The children would also like to state that the next time we will be number 1 !!  We will fry those cooks!

Also The Children loved the booty, and thank everyone who brought such wonderful items.  We had so much fun!!!! (And in this household slept the clock around we were so tired afterwards)

I would also love to thank everyone who participated in the swap.  I loved seeing everyone leaving with their treasures. We got rid of a lot of items, but we still have plenty of children's clothes left so if you could not attend, but would like some children's clothes please let me know.  Since this was such a success I am hoping to do this again in the fall. So watch your emails for updates.

Thanks again everyone for such a lovely sunday. Its events like those that are the epitome of what SCA is.

Aibell and Children