[SCA-BMDL] Looking for Saturday ride to War Practice....

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 19:24:01 EDT 2010

I am hoping to find a ride to and from War Practice this coming weekend, and wondering if there is still time to find some help with that.  I thought I was going to be out of town elsewhere, but it appears that will probably not happen.  So if anyone might have room in their car for the event, please let me know, because I would really be grateful for a ride.  I won't have much gear with me, just a small tote bag or two, if that helps.  Thanks!

Mistress Kris Gilibari
"Every kid has a bug period.....I never grew out of mine"
(Edward O. Wilson)