[SCA-BMDL] A & S Wars Challenge from the Debatable Choir!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 09:59:06 EDT 2010

Greetings unto the arts groups of the Debatable Lands from the Debatable Choir!

The Debatable Choir challenges all arts groups to bring forth their best and be beaten by our champions at the A&S Wars Barony meeting on May 30th! Fear our mighty musical warriors! Look with longing on the lovely booty they will snatch from your hands!

Rattan fighters will cringe at the power of the choir's puissant champion, Duchess Morgen of Rye!

Fencers will fear the swift blade of Mistress Kris Gilibari!

Those who throw axes and knives must match the prowess of Kenneth of the Debatable Lands!

Archers will quail when THL Brandubh O Donghaile takes the line with his crossbow!

The choir will sing its champions into the fray, and none shall stand before their mellifluous might!

Defy us at your peril!

Sincerely,

The Debatable Choir