[SCA-BMDL] Thanks to Crown Tourney List Runners

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 13:20:45 EDT 2010

Last Saturday we had youth fighters and other kids assist as list runners at Crown Tourney on an organized basis for the first time. I am pleased to say that they all did a great job. They followed instructions and were an integral part of the team running the tournament.

Thanks to the following list runners for giving excellent service to their Crown and Kingdom:

Tyler
Eden
Paige
Leah
Kenneth
Robert
Joie

Thank you also to the List Officers, Heralds and Marshalls for helping our youth to participate in Crown Tournament; and to Mistress Jenna for providing them with the spiffy baldrics that they wore proudly.

I believe that only by fully incorporating our youth into our activities will we continue to grow and prosper as an organization. This event provided a magnificent opportunity to do that.

Finally, thanks to His Majesty for making a point of greeting and shaking the hand of each list runner before the start of the tourney. It's the little things that mean so much.

In service,

Arianna of Wynthrope