[SCA-BMDL] Sewing on Thursday 5/13 and 5/20

Gail Lefkowitz lefkowitzga at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 23:45:13 EDT 2010

Since we're getting into Pre-Pennsic sewing season, it seemed like a good idea to have two sewing circles this month, so feel free to come by this Thursday 5/13 or for the usual week (3rd Thursday) on 5/20.  Please RSVP to lefkowitzga at earthlink.net or 412-361-0718.

Time: 8-10pm
Place: Ts'vee'a 's house at 5167 Rosecrest Drive, Stanton Heights

People who want to do handwork and hang out are also welcome.

If you will need extensive assistance, such as a pattern drafted or instruction on how to sew, please contact me privately to arrange a date when we can get together one-on-one and you can get enough attention to accomplish your goals.

Is there interest in a Saturday sewing circle, @10am-4pm in June and/or July?  Please let me know.