[SCA-BMDL] Crown Thank yous

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon May 10 22:45:08 EDT 2010

The Populace of the Barony Marche of Debatable Lands created a wondrous Crown Tournament on Saturday!  We were somewhat focused on the tournament and could not notice much of the service and skill that all enjoyed, but we can try to thank those who directly aided the Baron and Baroness on that day.
Thanks to Elss of Augsburg who retained in Court.
Thanks to those who helped set up and take down our pavillion and thrones: Elss, Maggie, Cynewyn, Clewin, Jorundr, Pavel, and those we did not even see, as setup was completed before we even arrived.
Thanks to Aibell, our Youth Minister, for entertaining all 3 of our children for hours, allowing them to produce many fine crafts.
Thanks to Arianna of Wynthrope for organizing the list runners and allowing our youth to contribute that day.
Thanks to Kieran for heading the Trumpet fanfare and preventing inadequate tent spikes from bringing down our pavillion.
Thanks to Creador and his staff for wonderful food, especially baklava, deviled eggs, and Katla's pickled beets!
Thanks to our Herald, Pavel, who has to have set a Baronial single-event record for the number of times he announced us.

And of course, our thanks go to Don Clewin and Freifrau Fredeburg for organizing an excellent event.

Many thanks to all who helped us represent our Barony.  The Barony Marche deserves the best we can muster!
Long Live Their Royal Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses!  Let our Barony continue to shine in Their Sylvan Lands.
Yours in Service,
Byron and Ariella