[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Mon May 10 12:00:06 EDT 2010

Greetings All,

As of this time we have still not gotten the insurance certificate that
would allow us to practice at the archery club.  I am willing to host
practice again tomorrow May11.  Practice is weather permitting.  South
McCoy is a left near the end of McCoy Place Rd.  House is next to last on
right.

Thank you to Countess Elena for doing the legwork trying to find another
practice site for Tuesday nights.

Address is

176 South McCoy Place Rd
Sewickley PA 15143

If anyone needs directions let me know.

In Service
THL Robert Marston
Knight Marshal Steltonwald

--
"Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see."
                                                                         Edgar