[SCA-BMDL] No Archery Practice

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 10:19:40 EDT 2010

>From the Captain of Archers,

There will be no Archery practice on Sunday, May 16th (Wil's Revenge) or Sunday, May 23rd (Aethelmearc War Practice). I will not be bringing any loaner equipment to War Practice.

I believe that Memorial Day weekend is the planned time for the Interguild Wars, and I will bring gear for that day, so people can get in a last-minute practice.

I'm not planning a difficult range for that competition, but it won't be the standard targets. It might be evil, though. (As an aside, is there a paint suitable for cabbage?)

Regular practices will resume in June.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
1-412-247-4467

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium