[SCA-BMDL] OT: Aluminum Cans

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 15:36:28 EDT 2010

Greetings All --

I have a huge number of aluminum soda cans that I saved up to contribute to an organization that was turning them in for cash. This organization is no longer doing this, so I have cans all over my basement waiting to be put to some use.

Does anyone know of a charitable organization that can use these? Is there anyone out there that wants them?

Right now they are going into my neighborhood recycling bin, but if someone else can use them, you are welcome to them.

Thanks for your time and consideration --

Elss of Augsburg