[SCA-BMDL] Second Meeting of the Fiber Arts Guild, April 14th!!!

dina trenullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 22:09:48 EDT 2010

Greetings all!

Thanks to all who came to the first Fiber Arts Guild meeting on March 10th!
There was Tea and Cupcakes, and Spinning, and Knitting, and Conversation, and Everybody had Fun!

I am pleased to announce that our second Guild meeting will take place on April 14th,  from 7 to 9 PM, at 1655 Beechwood Blvd, Squirrel Hill, 15217.

Please bring your projects, your skills, your ideas, or just bring yourselves, and hang out.  Again, all skill and interest levels are welcome!

Please RSVP if you plan to attend, so I can plan snacks.

Luceta.

dinaternullo at yahoo.com
412 422-5049

P.S. Please let me know if you need directions, or have any dietary restrictions.