[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting Guild Hall this Sunday - 1pm

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:21:44 EST 2010

Hello, just wanted to remind everyone that Barony Meeting is this Sunday at 1pm in Squirrel Hill.  The theme is Guild Hall! Garb is not required.

More information, plus directions below, but please note, the signs that point to the community center don't say "community center", they say SALES OFFICE.  There is a small parking lot behind the building.  You will know you are at the right place when you see a winterized pool next to a small, one-story building that doesn't look like a condo.

Let me know if you have any questions.  See you there!

~Hilda
Seneschale, Debatable Lands

More info:

Our Barony is very rich in talent,
with so many Art & Sciences & Marshal activities happening all the time.  Did you
ever think about trying some activity and just weren't sure how to start? Or just getting to know more people? Then
come to March Barony Meeting Guild Hall, where people from various guilds
and activities will be gathering in one place to chat and talk and show and
tell.

We'll have people to talk to you about cooking, instrumental music,
dancing, the choir, chirurgeons, sewing, scribal arts, embroidery, Vikingr,
heraldry (with a consult table!), armoring, spinning, the C.H.A.T. Guild, fencing, archery (emphasis on equipment care), heavy fighting, and thrown weapons.  See you there!

Officers' Meeting (the business bit, agenda includes policy changes) will be held at noon and is open to the populace.  Social Meeting and Guild Hall starts at 1pm. .Here is a map to the meeting
location.

Directions (Street address is 1435 Parkview Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15217)

>From downtown Pittsburgh and points west — Take the
376 East exit at Squirrel Hill/Homestead. Follow sign to Squirrel Hill.
Continue on Forward Avenue for 2 miles to Summerset Drive, turn right and
follow the signs to the SALES OFFICE.

>From Monroeville and points east — Traveling west on
PA Turnpike 76, take the Pittsburgh Exit 6 to 376 West. Follow 376 West through
the Squirrel Hill Tunnels, stay in the right hand lane. Take the Squirrel
Hill/Homestead exit and follow sign to Squirrel Hill. Continue on Forward
Avenue for 2 miles to Summerset Drive, turn right and follow the signs to the SALES OFFICE.