[SCA-BMDL] Scriptorium - This Wednesday

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:12:01 EST 2010

Wednesday night scriptorium will be held this Wednesday, 3 March 2010
at 6:30 p.m. at my home in Hampton Township.  There will be the usual
source documents, paint-a-scrolls, sharable materials, and
encouragement.  Parking is a bit less dicey than last time as the
parking lot next door is cleared and parking there and walking to the
house is an option if we run out of parking space at the house.

As an added bonus, I have been learning how to use egg tempera and
will have limited amounts of the base materials for other people to
try.

If you would like to attend and need directions, please contact me
either via email at this address or by phoning 412.213.8116.

I look forward to seeing people on Wednesday.

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."