[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald June Meeting - Reminder

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Mon Jun 14 13:57:00 EDT 2010

Hello All,

This is just a reminder this Wednesday, June 16, is the Steltonwald
Meeting. We will be at Bradys Run Park, Shelter #7 (see directions below)
We will start cooking about 5:30, the meeting will start at 7 - ish.

As of now, the forecast is calling for 30% chance of rain, I am hoping
that it will pass thru earlier, and leave us dry, but please be prepared
for rain.
You can drive to the shelter, but if it is raining, or the creek is high
from the previous days rain, I suggest parking at shelter #6 and walking
across the foot bridge.

Again For your comfort, we do suggest these additional things, a knife for
cutting the steaks, comfy chairs for the meeting, and extra dry clothes
for anyone that might find the creek too much to resist.

Any update or changes will be posted Wednesday by noon, please check back.

Thanks so much
Alessandra