[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - This Wednesday

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 21:13:03 EDT 2010

This Wednesday, 16 June, at 6:30 p.m., there will be the Wednesday
Night Scriptorium at my home in Hampton Township.  We will be working
on projects and there will be paint-a-scrolls, reference material, and
loaner equipment.  If you are a new scribe or an experienced scribe,
you are welcome.

If you need directions, you can reach me at this email address
(jenn.strobel at gmail.com), or by phone at 412.213.8116 (no calls after
9:00 p.m., please).

I look forward to seeing folks there.

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."