[SCA-BMDL] Althing Survey

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:50:02 EDT 2010

Hi there! We'd like to publish the results of this survey in the June Althing, so if you haven't taken it and would like to, you have until the end of the day on Friday, June 11th to do so. Thanks again for your feedback!

Here's the link again: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2Z63YXW

If you have a direct question about the Althing, feel free to email Elss at chronicler at debatablelands.org, or Hilda.

~Hilda & Elss