[SCA-BMDL] Thanks from Master Huon

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 13:07:13 EDT 2010

Greetings to the people of the Debatable Lands/Steltonwald!

I spoke to Master Huon last night and he asked me to let everyone in the Debatable Lands know how much he appreciates your generosity. I delivered $300 in donations for him on Tuesday, which he used to purchase some of the medications he needs. I also passed along all the suggestions that various people sent regarding places where he can get medication inexpensively.

Huon said he is beginning to feel better and was able to begin driving himself places yesterday. He still tires easily and is not entirely out of the woods yet.

He also said he met with a social worker this week and expects to begin receiving a variety of benefits in about three weeks. Meanwhile, the money you donated has helped to tide him over until those benefits kick in, though he can still use more help.

You can contact Huon directly at jlmatterer (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thank you all for your generosity.

Arianna