[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons at Steltonwald Archery Practice

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 16:21:05 EDT 2010

Greetings, good gentles --

At the suggestion of Lady Muirgheal inghen Dubhghaill, I will be bringing a thrown weapons target and some weapons to the Steltonwald Archery practice to be held at the Beaver Valley Archery Club, on Wednesday, June 8th, from 6 - 9 PM.

All throwers and wannabes are invited to stop by for the fun! If you are coming to the practice and can bring a target, I would appreciate it -- I can only lift one of the ones I have!

See you all tomorrow night!
Elss of Augsburg
TW Marshal