[SCA-BMDL] Zoo Demo

Gwilym/Bill scalongbow at windstream.net
Wed Jun 2 09:16:48 EDT 2010

Forwarded by request

Greetings!

Last year the SCA members in and around Pittsburgh sponsored a much-fun at
the Pittsburgh Zoo. If you don't live in our area, you are still welcome to
attend.

The Zoo LOVED us and would love to have us come back this year! I'm hoping
you all want to come back too!

This year's demo is Saturday June 19th & Sunday, June 20th.  Sunday is
Father's Day.  Once again, for each day of the demo participants receive
free entry into the Zoo and 2 free passes to come back at a later date.

Everybody can participate in the demo. If you don't fight, fence, sew,
dance, etc...no worries. We can always use people to talk to the public, sit
at the A&S tables, or even guard the list ropes so no small children come
into harm's way.

SIGN-UP:

We had such a wonderful response last year that I was processing somewhere
between 4-6 hours of email per day towards the last 2 weeks before the demo.
In an effort to cut that down a bit, I've created a sign-up website. This
website is to collect the information about each participant, mostly so I
don't have to copy everything into spreadsheets by hand. PLEASE use it to
sign up - it's really very easy.

IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CAN STILL EMAIL ME AND I'LL
RESPOND!!!   i just want to save a wee bit of time on the data management
end.

PLEASE sign-up using this website:

http://iup.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_2reLvAWXov0XgIk

Please forward this email to your local group's email list, and to anyone
who you think may be interested.

If you have any questions, please email me at rufinasca at gmail.com

Thank you, and looking forward to seeing you all there!

rufina