[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Night Scriptorium-TOMORROW

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:13:57 EDT 2010

Tomorrow, 2 June 2010, at 6:30 p.m., there will be the Wednesday Night
Scriptorium.  We will be working on projects and there will be
paint-a-scrolls, reference material, and loaner equipment.  If you are
a new scribe or an experienced scribe, you are welcome.

If you need directions, please send me email at
jennifer.strobel at bnymellon.com so that I will get it during the day
and be able to respond quickly.  If you need information after 3:00
p.m., please phone 412.213.8116.

I look forward to seeing folks there.

Odriana

--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."