[SCA-BMDL] Ride from Airport request

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:54:08 EDT 2010

Hello, the post below  was received on the Debatable Lands Facebook page.  No, I do not know who this is or her name, and no, I do not have any contact information for her whatsoever.  I don't know if she means today or next Friday, but can only assume she means next Friday, August 6th.

If you can help her and have a Facebook account, please go to the Debatable Lands Facebook page and reply to her post.  If you can help her and don't have a Facebook account, please let me know, and I will Private message her your email address for making arrangements.

In Levitate et Caritate
~Hilda, Seneschale

I wonder if there might besomeone who would be willing to rescue me from the
evil clutches of the Pittsburgh Airport this Friday. I am still talking
to other friends, trying to find some kind
soul to help me, but so far no luck. I am flying stand by, but my hope is to arrive around
3:30pm. So far that flight still has a f...ew seats open. I can offer gas
money, ginger cookies, my songbook CD, a back massage, and my eternal
gratitude. I can also offer to pick up anyone who comes to Estrella war
a ride from the Phoenix airport to the Estrella site, something I do
nearly every year. Thank you so much for your help!
Your SCA Fairy Godmother