[SCA-BMDL] reminder: sewing Friday July 30th

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Jul 29 18:58:17 EDT 2010

Greetings Good Gentles!  For those who would like company for Pennsic projects and sewing, please come join me tomorrow night at our house from 7pm-10pm.  We are at 755 Stonegate Dr., Wexford, PA 15090; home phone 724 933 4661 or email caram at pitt.edu.  I'll have some snacks and drinks, so just bring yourself if you are interested.  You can RSVP or just show up on impulse; I'll be here!  It's a good thing to do while Byron's off being Land Agent...
Yours,
Ariella