[SCA-BMDL] BMDL YOUTH Fighter Practice Sunday July 18th

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 16:15:36 EDT 2010

We will also be holding youth fighter practice this Sunday, July 18, from 1:00 to 4:00.

Last practice we had five youth fighters, authorized one new Division 1 fighter (congratulations Joey!) and authorized another youth fighter to "graduate" from Division 1 to Division 2 (congratulations Guion!). We'd love to have more kids this weekend so we can do even bigger melees!

We have plenty of loaner armor so if you have a kid who'd like to try youth combat, come on out. We can also provide instruction on building weapons, and acquiring appropriate armor.

Remember to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (not sandals), and bring water. Boys need an athletic cup, and girls should have padding or a skirt on their armor that provides groin protection.

See you on Sunday!

Arianna

P.S. We will also be holding youth combat practice the following Sunday, July 24. That will be the LAST youth practice in Washington Park until after Pennsic, so there are only two practices left!