[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - INFORMATION

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:42:39 EST 2010

If you are planning to attend the Scriptorium tonight at my home,
please come in through the basement door.  I will have the light over
that door so that you know which one it is.  If you have not contacted
me and need directions, please contact me via phone at 412.486.0566 so
that I may give those to you.

I look forward to seeing people tonight.

Warmly,

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."