[SCA-BMDL] IMPORTANT NOTE Regarding BMDL Twelfth Night Lost and Found: CAMERA

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 21:09:40 EST 2010

Greetings again --

Please note that among the unclaimed items from Barony Twelfth Night is a CANON DIGITAL CAMERA -- not a disposable or cheapie, but a nice looking camera.

As I find it hard to believe that its owner would not want it back, I am asking those that attended Twelfth Night to check their belongings one more time. Are you SURE you brought your camera home that night?

If you brought a guest with you, please check with them. If you know of people who attended that are from out of kingdom, please forward this email. In fact, anyone should feel free to cross-post this to any list that might help this poor little camera find its way back home.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide --

Elss of Augsburg
Autocrat