[SCA-BMDL] BMDL 2010 Twelfth Night Lost and Found

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 21:01:18 EST 2010

Greetings to all from Lady Elss of Augsburg, Autocrat of the Barony Twelfth Night Festivities --

Many of those attending the festivities had such a good time that they left without one or two of their belongings. Still unclaimed are:

Dark brown ceramic mug

Small wooden bowl

14” plastic serving plate

Stainless cake server

12” woven basket

Heavy spoon with a twist and loop at the end of the handle

Blue kitchen hand towel

Formerly white coif

Black and gray striped 4” wide fuzzy scarf

Brown leather mug holder with snaps at either end

A Queen’s token: Liadain Regina

Plastic bag with black bead necklaces and a spool of black thread

More Viking garb: dark brown cloak with Viking clasp pins

9” x 12” wooden cutting board

Plastic pilsner style glass

Aluminum tankard with clear bottom

Glass serving bowl with three feet

Plastic 8” fluted serving bowl

Small silver oval serving tray

9” plain Pyrex pie plate

Large stainless serving ladle

Large black plastic serving spoon

Lg metal serving spoon w black handle

Two dinner forks

Two dinner forks with embossed flower and medallion

Two dinner knives

A dinner teaspoon

Three matching serrated steak knives

Stainless steel cheese hatchet

Skull and crossbones headwrap

Wooden mixing spoons

A Canon digital camera

Black serving spoon

I will be bringing the box of goodies with me to the regional fighter practice tomorrow in the hopes of returning some of these items to their proper homes. See you there!

Elss