[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - TONIGHT/Parking Information

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:58:38 EST 2010

Tonight is the twice monthly scriptorium at my home in Hampton.  We
get started at 6:30 p.m. and tonight we will have a grotesques class
taught by Maitresse Yvianne de Castel d'Avignon.  Come and learn a bit
about these beautiful creatures that live on the pages of a variety of
styles of illumination.

Due to the amount of snow we had land here at the house, we have even
less parking space than usual.  We have enough space for four cars
total to park at the house but know that there will be more vehicles
than that arriving.  The solution that has been decided is to run a
shuttle from the parking lot of the bank on the corner of Route 8 and
Harts Run Road to the house.  If you are coming from Route 8: the
entrance to the bank is on the left, just a few feet past the
intersection, and the parking lot is plowed regularly throughout the
day.  When you are getting close to the intersection, please phone
412.213.8116 so either me or Ray can head down to the parking lot to
pick you up.  To get everyone back to the parking lot, we can pile
folks into cars and take you back down the street.

The bank is just over half a mile from the house, so it will literally
take minutes to get to the house.

I apologize for the added layer of complexity, but we wanted to be
sure that everyone could still come and take the class despite the
limitations with parking we have right now.

If you have any questions or would like clarification on the parking
situation, please contact me at 412.213.8116.

Odriana vander Brugghe
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."