[SCA-BMDL] Next BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice date 28 Feb 10 - Shiro Sends - Low Priority

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:38:48 EST 2010

Good Gentles,

Be advised the next BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice date is 28 Feb 10

There is *NO* BMDL Fighter Practice this Sunday 21 Feb 10.

Have a free Sunday?  Want to swing sticks, get ready for Gulf Wars or just
keep that 12th night promise?

Come on over to the Souther Regional Army Muster in Wexford (see details
below)

Again, there is *NO* BMDL Fighter Practice this Sunday 21 Feb 10.

BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice continues as normal 28 Feb 10

I will see you at the SRA Muster - Shiro

Lord Ogami Arashimoto No Shirou

Squire to Sir Ogami Akira

BMDL Baronial Knight Marshal

*Southern Regional Army Muster Hosting Message from Their Excellencies Byron
and Ariella, Baron and Baroness of the Barony Marche of Debatable Lands:*

 Greetings all fighters!  We will be holding a Regional Fighting practice
and ask all who can come to join us February 21st, Sunday, from 2pm to 6pm,
at Marshall Elementary School, 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090. We
will use the main gym which is huge and worked very well for a large
practice last winter. Please wear soft-soled shoes and be aware there is no
smoking on the grounds of the school. The site is close to I-79 (Wexford
exit) and 10 minutes south of the Cranberry exit of the Pennsylvania
Turnpike, I-76. If you have ever been to our house, it's just 1.5 miles from
there.

Our War Commander, Sir Alonzio, and Southern Regional Commander, THL Gareth
Kincaid, can make this practice and it will likely be the only one for the
Southern Regional Army before Blackstone Raids. Fighters of all experience
levels, come have a good time, fight as much as you want, and work on melee
tactics in a large space!
Yours,
Byron and Ariella, Baron and Baroness of the Barony Marche of Debatable
Lands
Contact us with any questions: caram at pitt.edu <caram%40pitt.edu> or 724 933
4661

Mapquest works well for directions. The address is 5135 Wexford Run Rd,
Wexford PA 15090. Here is the link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Wexford&state=PA&address=5135+Wexford+Run+Rd&zipcode=15090-7458&country=US&latitude=40.641798&longitude=-80.094332&geocode=ADDRESS
As you enter the school campus, you will first pass Marshall Middle school
on your left. Continue toward the large building on your right (Marshall
Elementary), and park in the lot across from it (parking lot is on the
left). Go in the first entrance you come to, go straight down the hall and
the gym is on your right at the end of the hall. _