[SCA-BMDL] completely OT -- washing machine input requested

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Fri Feb 12 18:24:30 EST 2010

Greetings from Myfanwy!
It seems that we may be -- once again -- in need of a new washer.  :-(
We looked at one today that was a high-efficiency top loader (cost less than the
repairs on our current front loader would be!) but it got terrible reviews online
when I looked up the model #.
Any feedback, pro or con (especially con) on washers, especially either front
loaders or high efficiency top loaders, would be really welcome.  Oh, and prices
will be useful as well as any repair problems you've had to deal with, since we're
about to have to drop a pile on getting new tires (plus other work to be done)
on the van.  :-(
Although we'll see what actual response I get from Sears.com's Customers
Solutions dept. on Monday or Tuesday, after the blistering email I sent them on
their customer non-support for a 3 year old machine, including threatening
them with the PA and IL Attorneys General respective consumers affairs depts
(I've already gotten an apology from some guy, so we'll see how this gets
resolved).
Thanks in advance.

Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson