[SCA-BMDL] Sewing Circle for Baroness Tatyana postponed

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 12 07:14:22 EST 2010

Greetings Good Gentles!  Regretfully, I must cancel the first sewing circle due to lack of parking on our street and continued driving problems from the snow.  The next one is scheduled for Saturday March 13th starting at 2pm.  We will have the opportunity to work on Baroness Tatyana's quilt and Aethelmearc banners in her honor at our March Barony meeting, Sunday March 7th.  Please contact me if you would like directions to that meeting and are not on the BMDL mailing list.  Here's hoping for better travel conditions soon!
Yours in Service,
Ariella of Thornbury