[SCA-BMDL] Barony Twelfth Night Lost and Found

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 23:24:38 EST 2010

Greetings!

Please review this list of items that were left behind at the Lodge at the conclusion of the Barony Twelfth Night Celebration. I will do my best to return any items that are claimed by their owners:

Pair of pewter goblets
Dark brown ceramic mug
Mustard colored coffee-sized ceramic mug
Plastic wine goblet
Small wooden bowl
Two copies of the Basil and Bast DVD
12” glass serving plate
14” plastic serving plate
Stainless cake server
12” woven basket
Plastic pie carrier with two-handled lid
Heavy spoon with a twist and loop at the end of the handle
Blue kitchen hand towel
Formerly white coif
Gold satin table runner
Black and gray striped 4” wide fuzzy scarf
Pair of black leather gloves, mundane style, XL
Brown leather mug holder with snaps at either end
Black Kuhn’s fiber shopping bag
A Queen’s token: Liadain Regina
Dark brown stocking hat
Plastic bag with black bead necklaces and a spool of black thread
Ladies Viking garb: cranberry colored linen tunic dress and green with black windowpane wool overdress
More Viking garb: dark brown cloak with Viking clasp pins
9” x 12” wooden cutting board
Plastic pilsner style glass
Aluminum tankard with clear bottom
Glass serving bowl with three feet
Plastic 8” fluted serving bowl
Small silver oval serving tray
9” plain Pyrex pie plate
14 cup Rubbermaid storage bowl with cranberry colored lid
Large stainless serving ladle
Large black plastic serving spoon
Large metal serving spoon with black handle
Cake server with serrated edge
Two dinner forks
Two dinner forks with embossed flower and medallion
Two dinner knives
A dinner teaspoon
Three matching serrated steak knives
Stainless steel cheese hatchet