[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - This Wednesday

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 21:01:17 EDT 2010

There will be a Wednesday scriptorium this Wednesday, 1 September, at
6:30 p.m. at my home in Hampton Township.  Please contact me at
412.486.0566 or by email at jenn.strobel at gmail.com for directions.

All levels of experience are welcome, especially new scribes - we have
loaner equipment and instruction available.  We will be continuing our
conversation about classes for the upcoming year, but we will have
plenty of time to get work done.

I am looking forward to seeing you all there on Wednesday.

Best regards,

Odriana vander Brugghe
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."