[SCA-BMDL] Child's garb -- free to a good home

Samantha Pendleton katerinfg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:36:58 EDT 2010

Greetings, neighbors!

In the course of unpacking, I have come across a set of garb that I
made for my nephew a few years ago, which he wore only once before
growing out of it.  There is a blue linen tunic and a black wool
bliaut, both about knee-length.  If I had to guess at the size, I
would say about a boy's 8-10.  Does anyone here want to put it to use?

Let me know -- I would be happy to bring it to the picnic next weekend.

--Katerin