[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practices in BMDL THIS SUNDAY and through September

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 10:25:16 EDT 2010

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!
There will be youth combat practices in the Debatable Lands at  Washington Blvd Park from 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm. on the following dates:
Aug. 22 (this Sunday)Aug. 29Sept. 5 (tentative, based on marshall schedules)Sept. 19Sept. 26
There will be NO practice on Sept. 12 due to various events on Sept, 11, BUT there will be youth combat including a woods battle at the Children's Crusade on Sept. 11!
The Baron and Baroness have also determined that their Youth Combat Champion Tourney will be held at the Agincourt event on Oct. 23. That tournament is open to all youth fighters who reside in the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands. We will have other youth combat activities there as well, so out-of-barony youth fighters are welcome to come play!
As always, please wear long pants and closed-toed shoes, and bring a bottle of water. We will have loaner gear but would appreciate youth fighters providing their own personal (groin) protection.
See you on Sunday!
Arianna of Wynthrope