[SCA-BMDL] Free Wood!

tessathehuntress at comcast.net tessathehuntress at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 14:06:16 EDT 2010

This is a most generous offer.  I wish I had a vehicle that I could pick up a load of this firewood for the kingdom camp (it would save the kingdom $75).  If anyone is already going and wouldn't mind picking up more wood for the kingdom camp (you can drop it off at our gate, if you want), it would be most appreciated.

Tessa, Regina