[SCA-BMDL] Crown List

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 09:30:43 EDT 2010

Forward from the Kingdom List:

Greetings unto Noble Aethelmearc from Malcolm et Tessa, Rex et
Regina.

Good gentles, and citizens of the Realm, Greetings and
 warm wishes come to you all.

Our good Kingdom is a source of
Pride for all those who live beneath the Crimson banner, as is most
right and meet.   As King and Queen, it is greatly humbling and a deep
honor to serve the populace of this Realm.  Our Realm is far greater
than any set of Royalty, and deserves Sovereigns filled with energy and
love of the Realm.  While Her Majesty and I are yet young in Our Reign,
the day will come when Our time will pass, as it has for all our
Predecessors.  Thus, today We joyfully bring you a reminder that in
accordance with Aethelmearc Law and Custom, on Saturday, the eighth day
of May, will be held a Grand Tournament where Combattants will face off
in Honorable single combat to determine who will be Our Heirs.

We
 are pleased and proud today to bring you the names of those who will
receive invitations to take the field that day.  This list is filled
with men and women of great character and well-known Prowess.

Duke
 Christopher Rawlyns for Duchess Morgen of Rye
Duke Marcus Eisenwald
 for Baroness Margerite de la Marche
Duke Henri d'Artois for
Countess Elena d'Artois
Earl Yngvar the Dismal for Countess Caryl
Olesdattir
Count Duncan von Halstern for Countess Ilish O'Donovan
Countess
 Elena d'Artois for Duke Henri d'Artois
Viscount Bear the Wallsbane
for Viscountess Judith of Kirtland
Sir Magnus de Cnoc an Iora for
Her Ladyship  Gwendolyn the Graceful
Sir Michael of Northwood for
Mistress Roberta Rhiannon McMorland
Sir Kadan Chakhilghan for
Mistress Aleea Bagah
Sir Finn O'Shannon for Baroness Anna
Eisenkopf
Sir Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono for Mistress
Giulietta da Venezia
Sir Alonzio of the Peacemakers for Mistress
Alexandra dei Campagnella
Sir Aengus MacBain for Maitresse Yvianne
De Castel d'Avignon
Sir Alric of the Mists for lady Katherine Vivan
Sir
 Magnus Tindal for Lady Etain Ingen Dalaig
Sir Thorgrim
Skullsplitter for THLady Katla Ulfhedinn
Sir Olafr Thorvartharson
for Lady Aine inghean Riocaird
Baroness Ariella of Thornbury for
Baron Thomas Bryon of Haverford
Baron Thomas Byron of Haverford for
Baroness Ariella of Thornbury
Baron William Freskyn Murray for
Baroness Katherine Kiersey
Baron Vladisla Nikulich for Baroness
Vlksha Lakovleva
THLord Hauoc the Wild for THLady Bronwyn
MacFhionghuin
THLady Anlaith ingen Trena for Baron Sogtungui Bataar
THLord
 Gabriel Hawkes for Baroness Rynea von Lingen
Lord Magnus Jager for
Lady Bridget de Kyrkeland
Lord Gwydeon ap Arden for Myskia Nattfari
Lord
 Tiberius Pinarius Varro for Duchess Anna Blackleaf
Domnall na nAmus
 for Mistress Charmaine of Falkensee
Eirikr Inn Havi for Laurencia
of Carlisle

We wish each of these gentles well, and are confident
 of the Chivalry and Prowess that will be displayed that day. We invite
all to whom Our words come,  please journey to the Barony Marche of the
Debatable Lands, and bear witness to the Rite of Choice, by which
Royalty has been chosen since the beginning of the Age of Our Society.

In
 service to the Realm
Malcolm et Tessa,
Rex et Regina