[SCA-BMDL] Fw: [SCA_AEthelmearc_Chroniclers] Re: From the Tournaments Illuminated liaison

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 13:32:27 EDT 2010

>From Baroness Teresa --

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, baronessteresa <tracey_stoever at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: baronessteresa <tracey_stoever at hotmail.com>
Subject: [SCA_AEthelmearc_Chroniclers] Re: From the Tournaments Illuminated liaison
To: SCA_AEthelmearc_Chroniclers at yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 3:00 PM

Could people please make sure this gets circulated? I've tried several times to post this to the AE Yahoo list and it is not getting posted. Thanks!

Teresa

--- In SCA_AEthelmearc_ Chroniclers@ yahoogroups. com, "baronessteresa" <tracey_stoever@ ...> wrote:

> Greetings! Here is the next QUEST THEME
> FOR THE THIRD QUARTER ISSUE:
>
> TIPS FOR SCRIBES on Calligraphy and Illumination
> Our upcoming Quest Article is "Tips for Scribes on Calligraphy and Illumination" with Guest Editor Gloria Woodard |Honor of Restormel. We all know that the simplest hints can be the most effective in producing artwork, so here is your chance to share your knowledge on illumination and calligraphy.
>
> Send us an e-mail sharing your expertise (up to 200 words) to tieditor at ... by May 7, 2010, and it may be included in the Third Quarter (2010) Issue of Tournaments Illuminated.
> Submission of any work to TI constitutes permission to publish said work without compensation. The author retains all original copyrights to the submission.
>
> Respectfully submitted,
> Baroness Teresa

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.

Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.