[SCA-BMDL] Fiber Arts Guild Meeting Date Change to April 15th

dina trenullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 21:11:10 EDT 2010

Greetings all!

I had just been informed that I have to work late on the 14th. I  would like to reschedule the Fiber Arts Guild meeting for  Thursday, April 15th, same time 7-9 PM, same address, 1655 Beechwood Blvd.
I apologize for the late notice, and any inconvenience.  I still hope to see everybody there!   Please let me know if you're coming -  I would like to plan the snacks!

Sincerely,

Luceta.

Please RSVP to:

dinaternullo at yahoo.com
412 422-5049

P.S. Please let me know if you need directions, or have any dietary restrictions.