[SCA-BMDL] Reminder on Baroness Tatyana's Quilt

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sat Apr 3 08:15:33 EDT 2010

Greetings to All and our wishes for an enjoyable holiday weekend!  I would like to remind those who have been working on quilt squares for Baroness Tatyana's quilt to send them to me in the next couple of weeks.  I will be at Coronation next weekend and then will be looking for assistance in creating a quilt from the squares.  For those that will be making one last minute, they must be washable, 6x6 in (with a 1/2" seam allowance), and be accompanied by a short explanation or comment.  Thank you all who've sent squares and helped on this project!
Yours,
Ariella (caram at pitt.edu)
mka Cara McCandless
755 Stonegate Dr